Today I have a 10-minute card featuring my Ticket Trio stamp set from Gina K Designs.
The fun part?
This card contains only white card stock!
Yep, that's right.
I colored the blocks with my Touch Twin Markers! :)
Here's how to make it:
- Create a 4.25"x5.5" card from Pure Luxury White card stock. (Gina K Designs).Round corners.
- Stamp images left over piece of Pure Luxury White card stock.
- Color with Touch Twin Markers GY48, B67 and R16 (Shinhan) and cut out.
- Stamp greeting onto blue rectangle. Adhere to bottom corner of card base.
- Add black Nestabling circle (Want2Scrap)to accent greeting.
Touch Twin Markers used:
So, what do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!