Did you see it??
Gina K posted a sneak peek of my October release stamp set yesterday, as well as one from Melanie Muenchinger's upcoming addition to her Stately Flowers collection.
(Side note-Why do I always want to type sneek peek?? I can spell--really, I can!)
Here is the peek that Gina showed yesterday of my new snowflake set:
This set will be available for purchase from Gina K Designs next Thursday, October 18. Since Gina showed you a few of the images I thought I'd make a card from those and show you a little peek in living color ;)
This was a super easy 10 minute card.
Seriously, I made it this morning! ;)
I am loving this set!
It's perfect for not only making quick and easy cards but also more complex or layered designs.
Here are the:
- Create 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base from Pure Luxury White card stock (Gina K Designs). Round corners with corner rounder.
- Stamp the frame image from the Take Note stamp set (see below) onto patterned paper. (Lilybee) Cut out and adhere to base.
- Stamp greeting below frame with Chestnut Roan fluid chalk ink (Clearsnap)
- Wrap base with brown hemp.
- Stamp snowflake image with Mermaid Archival dye ink (Clearsnap). Cut out with circle die or punch and mat with Dark Chocolate card stock. Attach with 3D foam square
So there you have it!
Now that you've seen my little peek in living color be sure and head on over to Gina's blog not only to see what she showed everyone yesterday but also to see today's peek of the soon to be released set from Beth Silaika! Then tomorrow, I'm pretty sure you'll also want to pay another visit to Beth's blog because I have a feeling she'll have something to share "in living color" too ;)