The next new stamp release from Gina K Designs is TONIGHT!
The release party will be tonight, Thursday October 18, from 7-9PM central time starting on the home page at www.stamptv.com. All of the links to the contests, challenges, full stamp set reveals and more will be available under the Release Party Presentation Video Screen.
Today, I have a few peeks of my new stamp set- Simple Snowflakes
If you like snowflakes, circles and the ability to layer various images you'll love this set!!
Simple snowflakes will be perfect not only for all of your Christmas card ideas but for sending warm and happy thoughts throughout the winter season. The greetings could even be extended through the summer months by pairing them with summer sunshine, beach images and more.
I can hardly wait to show the whole set!!
For my card samples I made two quick and easy cards cards that can be created in 10 minutes or less.
Here's how it was made:
- Create 4.25"x 5.5" card base from Pure Luxury White card stock (Gina K Designs).
- With the card front face down, use a scoring board (Scor-pal) to score two lines 1/2" apart. plum Colorbox dye ink. (Clearsnap)
- Stamp circle image with cornflower Colorbox dye ink. (Clearsnap).
- Stamp snowflake in center of circle with plum ink. Cut out with circle punch or die. Add small gun metal pearl to center. (Want2Scrap)
- Stamp large snowflake circle with cornflower ink. Cut out with circle punch or die.
- Layer snowflake images using pop dots and attach to card base.
Here's how it was made:
- Create 4.25"x 5.5" side fold card base from Pure Luxury white card stock (Gina K Designs). Round top right corner with corner rounder .
- Stamp border image with cornflower Colorbox dye ink (Clearsnap). Stamp snowflakes in open circles with plum Colorbox dye ink (Clearsnap).
- Stamp greeting below border with plum ink.
- Add small gun metal pearls (Want2Scrap) to center of blue snowflakes.
- When stamping a long image such as a border or greeting using a clear stamp, first place the stamp on a flat surface. Next, press the block down onto the stamp. This will help keep the image straighter than placing the stamp on the block.
- Use score lines to not only accent the greeting but also for a guide to keep the image straight.
I'll be posting more ideas and individual images for at the party and hope you'll stop by to say hello.
Want to see what else is being released today?
While you're waiting for the party to start
hop on through and visit the rest of the Gina K Designs Illustrators to see what they have in store as well!
Gina K (StampTV sets, Holiday Tags )
Beth Silaika (Deck the Halls)
Becky Oehlers (Mistletoe Memories)
Melanie Muenchinger (Stately Flowers 5)
Tami Mayberry (Simple Snowflakes)
Theresa Momber (Vogue Vases 2)
Don't forget to join us 7-9pm for the party and a full reveal of all the sets!!!
All new stamps will be available for purchase through Gina K Designs before the party.
To find this stamp set (available the evening of 10/18), as well as the rest of my line, visit the Stamps by Tami Mayberry category at Gina K Designs.