Today I have a Fall card to share that I created for the latest Shinhan Touch Twin Marker challenge using not only Touch Twin markers but also Gina K Designs stamps and Simple Stories patterned papers.
Cardstock: Kraft, Brown
Patterned papers: Simple Stories (Harvest Lane collection)
Stamp: Gina K Designs (Sunkissed Autumn)
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (BR103, WG.5)
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox (Kettle)
Ribbon: May Arts (EA33, Solid Wrinkled)
3D foam Squares
Here are the steps:
- Create card base form Kraft card stock.
- Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than card base. Wrap with ribbon and adhere to base.
- Cut kraft card stock into 3x4 piece, stamp with leaf image and color. Mat with brown card stock and adhere to base as pictured.
- Cut Autumn themed bingo card from 12x12 sheet of patterend paper. Adhere to base with 3D foam squares as shown.
- Add 3 brown pearls in bottom right corner.
Thanks for stopping by today!