Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Epson printer review, Instagram and generalized rambling

Good Morning!

Quick check in!
I've been working on several different projects lately. 
Project Life
Computer Crafts
Spring Cards
Multifold Cards
New Stamps
All of which I will share as soon as I can!



Today I have a guest post on the CardMaker magazine blog sharing more about my new printer- the Epson Expression XP-850 Small-in-One Printer.

You can find that post here:

I will be back here soon with more on that including how I am using it in my Project Life Album. I have been taking lots of photos and making note of life's fun moments. 

I am pretty much hooked on Instagram now. 
(like I needed more distractions...oh look a bunny).
I keep my iPod in my pocket until the battery runs down, recharge and start again.

I have so many pictures of daily life going on--which makes me wonder who would really want to see this sometimes but oh well....

I Instagram everything from...
The time I finally get out of bed

To a little exercise

to my breakfast of eggs and raisins 
(which my friend Laura really wants to try, she just doesn't realize it yet hehe)


Yep, I'm nuts.
That's a given.
I'll be sharing more about it all in the near future so if you're really really bored and want to see what I am eating for breakfast follow my blog. ;)

That was my "mug in each hand day" <3 span="">





3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

I had a mug in each hand type of day yesterday. It looks like today might be one of those days too!

C2 said...

Tami: can the Epson print on 110 lb paper without streaks and smudges? I print digital images and am having trouble with my current Epson which always printed well with 110 lb paper until recently.

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
Take a look at my site : gratiscams